Monday, March 26, 2012

Gym Adventure

Well, I need to get into shape. Majorly. For multiple reasons. So K and I decided to join the gym last night. This is basically his dream come true, since he sees the gym as a playground and one of the best places on earth. I don't really fall into that way of thinking. But today at 5:15 am, we headed over to work out. And it really wasn't that bad. I'm only slightly tired, but no more than I usually am at the almost 4:00 hour. We are going to try and go every morning before work. I rode the bike for 30 minutes today which didn't bother my leg at all. I tried the treadmill but that did in fact cause pain, so back to the bike I went. We may even go back tonight to do some weight work. Me? Go to the gym twice in one day? Who would have thought? But I am serious about needing to lose some weight and hopefully this will help. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment