Saturday, November 12, 2011

the cat is out of the bag

Well, the cat is out of the bag. That is, almost everyone knows that we are planning to get married even though I don't have the ring yet. We've told our families and those in the wedding party, and some other close friends. It's very exciting. He said I can expect the ring sometime after the holidays and he's planning a big engagement surprise. It feels much more real now that everyone knows!

In other wedding-related news, I think we are leaning towards a navy blue(marine)-grey-pink (watermelon) color scheme, or navy blue (marine)-plum-grey. I love love love the pink color (watermelon) for the bridesmaids but haven't made up my mind quite yet. Shannon will definitely wear navy (marine) and the guys are going to get grey suits. I went to David's Bridal today and looked at color swatches so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment