Sunday, October 16, 2011

Transportation Idea

The conversation came up today about how we will get around on the day of our wedding. I had assumed that we would just use our good 'ole car since it's about 5 minutes from our house to the Church and another 5 minutes to the reception site. However, Mr. Wollaston has different ideas. He hasn't really voiced much that he really wants wedding-wise, except he seems to have his heart set on us having a snazzy car for that day. Let me introduce the 1957 Speedster.

A 1957 Speedster from Classic Cars and Byways...$530 for Sat-Sun rental. I've added it to our budget and it pushes us a little higher than I really wanted to go, but we're still at a realistic number. He is really into this idea and I think it's important to honor that.


No comments:

Post a Comment